Pages

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Always Be You

CT Tag for the amazing Hungry Hill with a gorgeous kit of hers that she has re-released at Mystical Scraps called Wednesday's Child.  There is such a soft beauty even on a rainy dreary day one can sit by and enjoy the beauty of the nature around her drinking in the nectar from the sky.  Thoughts cannot help but wonder of the dreams she has, her hopes for tomorrow.  You can purchase this beautiful kit at Mystical Scraps exclusively here.  Be sure to check out her other kits too as she is Designer of the Month there and her kits are 50% off woohoo!


I paired this up with a wonderful tube by Selina Fenech, I just love her art - so expressive.  Her art tubes are now available to be purchased independently from her on her site here.



I have also made a cluster frame for this kit:


You can grab my cluster frame here on my blog and also a matching wallpaper too if you'd like.




No comments:

Post a Comment