Pages

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Natural Moment

CT Tag for the ever-amazing Hungry Hill using a stunning kit of hers called A Green Desire.  This kit is filled with such lush and pretty colors, showing the beauty of the Earth splendid in her desire for green and clean living as the spring has given her all.  Take the time to indulge yourself as you enjoy that sip of a fine wine as you slip into that natural perfect moment.  You can purchase this magical kit at Mystical Scraps here.  I decided to use with an amazing image by Jennifer Janesko.  Unfortunately this one is not currently available, but you can check out all of her art tubes available for purchase at CDO here.



I also made a matching cluster frame from my tag for this kit, I got so inspired, I could not resist sharing:
 

You can download the cluster freebie, as well as a matching wallpaper on my blog here.




No comments:

Post a Comment