Pages

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

• My Heart to Yours •

CT Tag using the amazing new kit out by Hungry Hill called Teal Creek Lodge, a softer side of teals and blues mixed with browns and creams to show the fine elegance that you always find in a Hungry Hill kit.  As she stands with the beautiful flowing fountain from afar as the peace and serenity wash over you in the most beautiful of moments in the thoughts of love that goes from my heart to yours.  You can purchase this kit exclusively at Mystical Scraps here.


I chose to use with a stunning image by Jennifer Janesko, whose art tubes are available for purchase at CDO here.



I have also made a matching cluster frame freebie (and a wallpaper too!)


Check out my blog here to grab the cluster freebie as well as the wallpaper.




No comments:

Post a Comment